Sunday, March 1, 2009

Bound-Up Puffy Braid

Another one from Evelyn!
I didn't take step-by-step pictures because it's really simple and pretty self-explanitory, once you look at the picture.

I just did a puffy braid down the middle of my daughter's head, then, since she's got lots of little flyaways, I did a section on each side of the middle and criss-crossed them over the single section. I had two "x"s, but the second set is covered up by the bows. Oh, yeah, and after the second 'x', I just pulled the middle one in half, one for each side to make pigtails.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! It's so awesome!

Kellie said...

I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy reading your blog and seeing all the fun do's you come up with. I've just opened up a bow boutique and am having a contest for a free bow, I would love to have you stop by and enter http://kellsbows.blogspot.com Keep the fun styles comin'! :)

Becky @ Babes in Hairland said...

Hey Ladies - I've nominated you guys for an award. Come on over to my blog to check it out!

Aaron and Kristi said...

Hey! I LOVE your blog! You totally inspire me with my little hair-challenged bug! Thanks! I have an online bow shop and was wondering if I could post a link to your blog on my site. Also, I am doing a spring giveaway and would love for you to check it out! Thanks again for all the help!

The Cook Clan said...

I love this do! It even looks cute on my 16 month old

Amber said...

Super cute... can't wait until baby boo has enough hair!